ION Ballistic Socks 6/5 IS 2018 - Black
- Usually ships in 7-21 days
- Calculated at Checkout
Ion Ballistic Socks 6/5
The BALLISTIC range is our premium line and the crème de la crème of water footwear. If you‘re looking for exceptional warmth and maximum protection then this is the line for you. With support and stretch in all the right places, it‘s further enhanced with well thought out and cleverly designed features. All of the BALLISTIC line have the following standard features to provide supercharged feedback even through layers of Neoprene, plus a little bit more … Ballistic Sole: The famous and unique Aramid sol protects against razor sharp reef, mussels and other abrasive objects. Knit_Tex: a new abrasive resistant fabric on the foot span for tight fit and long lifespan. Wrap_Up Sole: the usual flat sole evolves and wraps around the foot for a snug fit. Segmented Sole: Further developement oft he creative and strategic cuttings providing a good mixture between support and flexibility. Last Construction: IS: Internal Split toe- proven since years to eliminate spongy feeling within the toe area. RT: for those who don’t like that string between your Toes we offer a round toe no-split version ES: External Split since the beginning used at the Ballistic Socks
Barefoot Feeling: this all new product provides the ultimate combination of warmth and barefoot feeling in your foot
- ARMAMID: super resistant protection sole against sharp mussels, coral reef and other sharp objects
- Dual_Seal: new double layer cuff construction on the collar improves the water sealing significantly
- Glued Blind-Stitch: water sealing for all seams
- Tatex_Glue: all GBL seams are sealed outside with extra Tatex_Glue for 100% water proofness
- Panda_Paw: unique rubber patch construction on the new Neo Socks which provides both abrasion resistance and protection as well as grip and pure barfoot feeling.
- Anti_Slip: improved rubber sole structure with outstanding stability and barefoot feeling
- Internal Split Toe: This construction eliminates spongy feeling in the toe area
- Velcro_Loop: watersealing detachable
- Velcro_Loop around the shaft
- Cyber_Stretch: our most elastic jersey
- D_Fence Nylon: robustness and good stretch
- Limestone_Neoprene: eco-awareness starts in raw materials
- S_Type Neoprene: our quality standard Neoprene for super flex
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.