SAFE AWS 9'6 SUP 2019
- Usually ships in 7-21 days
- Calculated at Checkout
SAFE AWS 9'6 SUP 2019
THE STAND UP PADDLE DESIGNED FOR ALL THE LOVERS OF EXTREME SPORTS
A.W.S 9'6 '' is the ideal SUP inflatable for watercourses, also of great reach, designed for all those who love extreme and radical sport.
It expresses its qualities along the rivers, is able to cope with every condition: from simple walk in flat water to streams of streams.
Due to its exceptional construction and strength enhancement that makes it extremely durable it does not fear rocks and any kind of obstacle. The generous stern and the abundant volume make it ideal also as a walking sup board in every water mirror.
It is the only sup safe line with five fins, four fixed and one removable.
This feature makes it maneuverable, allowing rocks to remove the removable central fin without leaving the maximum stability that will continue to be guaranteed by the four fixed fins.
The sup board also features two neoprene bow and stern handles that facilitate water management and two neoprene handles positioned above the center of gravity for the most extreme white water maneuvers.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUP BOARD
The sup board includes a backpack with the SAFE logo, a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge, a phone case waterproof, one removable central fin with SAFE logo ad four fixed fins.
MODEL_ AWS 9'6''
LENGTH_ 290 cm / 9'6" cm
WIDTH_ 89 cm / 35"
THICKNESS_ 15 cm / 6"
VOLUME_ 290 litres
WEIGHT_ 13,4 kg +/- 10%
HOW TO USE IT_ Discovery, river, rafting, white water
KIT INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUP BOARD
The KIT provided with each SAFE sup board includes:
1. A backpack nylon with the SAFE logo, light and resistant with un upper fastening zipper.
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport.
Moreover, the backpack is equipped with two stuffed handles which transform it into a comfortable travel bag. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the sup board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable sup boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and sup board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your sup board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
5. A waterproof and underwater case for mobile phones, ideal for taking photos and videos with your mobile phone above and below the water surface without the need for an extra waterproof camera and without damaging your mobile phone.
6. A central fin with logo SAFE made of black plastic material of excellent quality, which can be inserted thanks to the sliding system with Pin Lock locking.
CONSTRUCTION X PRO SYSTEM:
Each and every SAFE inflatable SUP board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
X PRO SYSTEM: SAFE'S INFLATABLE SUP NEW TECHNOLOGY
The peculiarity of SAFE inflatable SUP boards is their construction. Every sup board are made following the X PRO SYSTEM process. This new system has allowed us to reach a product with a high load capacity, an exceptional resistance to shocks and reducing the sup board's weight fo 10% compared to the previous versions.
X PRO SYSTEM specifications:
- two layer construction giving resistance, strength and a precise shape
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPs
All inflatable SAFE SUPs are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the sup board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid sup board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality sup board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
Three layers of material with special attention to the rails:
The SAFE inflatable SUPs are constructed assembling 3 layers of material. The board, constituted internally with thousands of strings, is coated with a first layer of melted PVC adhesive followed by a second layer creating a very solid external shell. Finally, the skid proof grip and the fins are added.
During all this process, the rails are given maximun attention knowing it is the part of the board receiving the most pressure.
We have removed the coating of the thousands of internal string in favor of the PVC melted layer that has become an ultra performant hermetic seal and an adhesive layer. This new technic allowing us to have sup boards 10% lighter that the earliest versions.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP FINS:
Our sup boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the sup board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a sup board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUPS:
The thickness of our sup boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker sup board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid sup boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy.
DETAILS A.W.S 9'6'':
1. The inflation valve is situated at the bow of the sup board.
2. the neoprene handle for carrying the sup board is in the center. The sup board also features two neoprene bow and stern handles that facilitate water management and two neoprene handles positioned above the center of gravity for the most extreme white water maneuvers.
3. The sup board has an inox stainless steel loop for the leash attachment. It is also equipped with 4 stainless steel rings with elastic acting as luggage racks.
4. The sup board has a central fin, which fits with the sliding system with lock pin lock and four fixed rubber pins. The center fin with SAFE logo is made of high quality black plastic material.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.