SAFE Easy Ride 10'6 Yellow SUP 2019
- Usually ships in 7-21 days
- Calculated at Checkout
SAFE Easy Ride 10'6 Yellow SUP 2019
THE STAND UP PADDLE ALL-AROUND
Easy Ride 10'6" is the inflatable sup all to do for excellence.
It is designed to meet any need: floats and flows quickly on flat water, it is also easy to maneuver on the waves. The sup board has a wider stern that adds stability and gives a good buoyancy.
The remarkable volume of 265 liters and the thickness of 15 cm make this sup board extremely stiff: ideal for paddling with the whole family, for fitness and for riding the waves, even the smallest ones. One of the best all-rounders in its category.
Easy Ride 10'6 "is the perfect sup inflatable for everyday use and under all conditions of the sea.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUP BOARD
The sup board includes a backpack with the SAFE logo, a repairing kit, a SAFE double flow pump which inflates up to 1 Bar, a pressure gauge, a phone case waterproof, one removable central fin with Safe logo ad two fixed fins.
MODEL_ EASY RIDE 10'6"
LENGTH_ 320 cm / 10'6"
WIDTH_ 82 cm / 32"
THICKNESS_ 15 cm / 6"
VOLUME_ 265 litres
WEIGHT_ 10,4 kg +/- 10%
TECHNOLOGY_ FUSION-LIGHT System
RIDER WEIGHT_ Up to 140 kg
HOW TO USE IT_ All round, all family, small waves, fitness
KIT INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUP BOARD
The KIT provided with each SAFE sup board includes:
1. A backpack nylon with the SAFE logo, light and resistant with un upper fastening zipper.
It is equipped with 2 adjustable, wide and stuffed straps and with 1 waist stuffed belt with adjustable buckle in order to ease the transport.
Moreover, the backpack is equipped with two stuffed handles which transform it into a comfortable travel bag. It is spacious inside and it can easily contain the sup board, the pump, the repairing kit, the paddle that can be dissembled and various other useful tools.
2. A repairing kit which includes n°1 tube of special glue for PVC, n°3 PVC patches, a key for valve disassembly.
3. A patented double-flow SAFE pump for the inflation of the inflatable sup boards , with the possibility of inflating up to pressure 26psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape , is very robust and has the aluminum shaft ; these characteristics make it suitable to inflate a table in 4/5 minutes of time allowing a minimum of effort. LENGHT_ 61 cm WIDTH_ 27 cm CAPACITY_ 1.8+1.8L, max. pressure 26psi as DIN EN 16051 CHARACTERISTICS_ seals and anti-sand filter for long life of pump and sup board, high-airflow piston for an easier inflation, switch tap for double/single action, shockproof gauge meter
4. A pressure gauge for your sup board. Thanks to its particular configuration you can gradually measure the pressure.
5. A waterproof and underwater case for mobile phones, ideal for taking photos and videos with your mobile phone above and below the water surface without the need for an extra waterproof camera and without damaging your mobile phone.
6. A central fin with logo SAFE made of black plastic material of excellent quality, which can be inserted thanks to the sliding system with Pin Lock locking.
CONSTRUCTION FUSION-LIGHT SYSTEM:
Each and every SAFE inflatable sup board is designed and tested in order to combine maximum safety and excellent performances. Each model has its own feature which makes it unique and suitable for its use, from surfing to racing to enjoying your free time.
FUSION-LIGHT SYSTEM: TECHNOLOGY IN STEP WITH THE TIMES
The peculiarity of the SAFE Inflatable SUP is in detail.
Looking at all the individual elements of our sup boards we have been able to develop a sophisticated process to improve all aspects of SAFE production.
We've removed the inner section of a thousand drop stitch thread with PVC MOLTEN. We have a thousand inner thread of the sup board with an adhesive layer of molten PVC that has been specially formulated to create both a seal on the sup board and a bonding layer between the inside and outside of the stand up paddle. We have therefore replaced two layers of PVC with a structural and resistant adhesive layer directly fused to the core of a thousand inner threads of the sup board .
All this process takes place through the use of machines developed for this particular process. The result is a stand up paddle that has all the strength and stiffness properties of our previous double layer construction, but with better performance requirements.
It was possible to improve the performance of the sup board by reducing the weight by 20% without compromising stiffness.
FUSION-LIGHT SYSTEM specifications:
- double layer pvc on the rale
- construction pvc casting
- internal welded stitching keeps the shape of the sup board intact, without risking any warps
- the special “Air Block” layer eliminates pressure drops
- EVA anti-abrasion and non-slip covering
DROP STITCH: THE INTERNAL MATERIAL OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS:
All inflatable SAFE SUP board are constructed and guaranteed by the DROP STITCH high density system. Thousands of stretched strings crossing the inside of the sup board giving it's shape while the internal air creates pressure and a extremely rigid sup board. We have chosen a high density material to develop a high quality sup board with a more solid and resistant structure increasing life longevity and shock resistance.
THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS FINS:
Our sup boards are delivered with a thruster set with fixed lateral short fins and a removable central fin with the Pin Lock system.
Thanks to this system you will have 3 fixed fins which increase the control of the sup board as well as the capacity of paddling in a straight line. Also, this prevents the sides to bend when the sup board is transported in the backpack, as it often happens when you have a sup board with fixed fins.
THE THICKNESS OF THE SAFE INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS:
The thickness of our sup boards corresponds to the exact proportion between shape and rigidity.
Developing a thicker sup board means you will automatically bring more rigidity, but also influence its performance. For this reason we have developed the most rigid sup boards as possible without influencing the performance.
11/12 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be light and manoeuvrable. The rails become essential if you need to maneuver quickly.
15 cm is the perfect thickness for a sup board targeting to be stable and fast. The thickness will guarantee rigidity and stability, allowing to transport more weight and reduce its friction on the water in race conditions thanks to its buoyancy
DETAILS EASY RIDE 10'6'':
1. The inflation valve is situated at the bow of the sup board.
2. The sup board is provided with two prints with the SAFE logo on the rails, both on the left and on the right side.
3. One handle for carrying the sup board is located in the middle. Two additional pvc handles are on the stern and on the bow
4. The sup board is provided with an inox steel ring located astern in order to be able to hook the leash. A further inox steel ring is located to the bow, very useful if you want to pull your sup board from sail boats like tender, or if any emergency rescue/anchoring procedures are needed. Also, the sup board is equipped with 4 inox steel rings that work as luggage holder.
5. The sup board is provided with a central fin, which can be inserted thanks to two fixed gum fins and to the sliding system with Pin Lock locking. The central fin is made of black plastic material of excellent quality.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.